Thursday, March 13, 2008

When I...

Take a look at the two guys sitting near by on the bench. The one with a brown jacket is an old man sleeping. The other is ??????? who is reading a flier. You know him? Ok man. That's me, the writer, who was poring an ads. Someone gave me when I was going around the mall, if not mistaken, summit mall (a huge shopping center). I sat there because of two reasons: 1) I had to pray Dhuhur and Asyar. 2) I felt tired after window shopping for 30 minutes. You know, It was hard to find a place for prayer. That's the way I pray if I go to public places. Also, I am sure you wonder who took this picture. Exactly, Halis, my friend from Sulawesi, from a hidden place, took my picture. I did not know he did. I became aware when he showed me the photo afterwards. But, it's ok. I love it. So, what do you think?

3 comments:

eki.taurian said...

pak suharyadi...

saya eki..
saya siswa smanti yg seharusnya duduk di kelas XII IA 2
tp nyatanya saya skrg duduk di perpustakaan Sant Bani School, Sanbornton, NH, USA
truly America, as you said,,
^^


1 question: bapak dulu tinggal di kota mana waktu di USA?

jsuwarno said...

alowww...

boz mana postingan yang laennya....


gimana tesis na...

kegarap blmm...


mampir nang blog q

http://jsuwarno.blogspot.com

http://milis-jsuwarno.blogspot.som

jsuwarno said...

syech...


piye kbare rek...



g tau OL ta???