Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Albert Einstein with Me Now

Hi. What's up? Hope you are ok. Now I have another photo and story as well to share with you. This was taken when I was in the right side of Albert Einstein's foundation building in Washington DC. So, you cannot see the building. Everybody (educated) knows this brilliant person (not me). He is an expert in Physics. This person gives a lot of advantages to many people in the world. Although he passed away already, his ideas, thoughts, and findings enlighten the earth, are documented, and are used by people. I am one of his fans in terms of his spirit and willingness to learn and give good things to others, in spite of the fact I don't like physics. Having a picture with him is my own pride. I just hope that GOD will brighten my brain and mind to have alike. Who knows!!

No comments: