Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh, My Leg...

Ok, guys. Look at me now. You know why?Guess what was happening to me? The white was ice. If you cannot, let me tell you. I fell down when I was ice skating in Akron (2 Februari 08). It was the first time I ice skated. I had never imagined before that ice skating was very tough and 'dangerous', especially for the beginners like ME. But, It was challenging to try. I should use the ice skate shoes. First, I had to walk slowly and gently while holding the fence. One around, I moved far from the fence (middle). Again, I speed up my movement. I was sure that I could do it smoothly. Unfortunately, the next around, I fell down in the middle. My lelf leg (knee) bent. I could not stand. Luckily, Jennifer and one staff helped me. I tried to stand up and moved to a way out. I decided to stop as I felt hurt. But, I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

naomisarosa said...

whoaa . . . ice skating !! i'm sure that was amazing ! hhi :) i think i have to tell all of my classmate about mr.su experiences at USA . . hhi :)