Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two Important People with Me

Can you answer my question? Here it is. 'Do you know two men with blue coats in my left side? If you have no idea, let me help you find the answer. These two folks are Indonsian ambassadors. Their names are Mr. Harry and Mr. Saihu. They were invited to join a very formal meeting in Hyaat hotel in Washington DC. All ILEP fellows including from Indonesia had an opportunity to present their poster on their own cultures to the audiences. It was a great moment for all of us, especially me, to be able to talk to VIP people. I also possesed a moment of taking pictures together. Look, the guy with a brown old fashioned coat. He is me. He lookes handsome. How important he is! It will be an unforgetable nuace for my life and my family as well.

No comments: